mc5

  • francesco imperato
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 1999
      I already know that the following question is a non topic one for the kind
      of music we talk about but:
      doe anyone know in which MC5 album is tracked the BLACK TO COMMsong??
      thanks a lot,i got this question in my mind for a long time.
      bye Cix
    • Bill Northcott
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 1999
        --- francesco imperato <cix10@...> wrote:
        > From: "francesco imperato" <cix10@...>
        >

        > I already know that the following question is a non
        > topic one for the kind
        > of music we talk about but:
        > doe anyone know in which MC5 album is tracked the
        > BLACK TO COMMsong??
        > thanks a lot,i got this question in my mind for a
        > long time.
        > bye Cix
        '66 Breakout has that song on it. That's the only MC5 record I own.
      • Randy Gelling
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 1999
          There are several live cuts of Black to Comm, even one live comp. called
          Black to Comm. I don't believe it was ever released on an "offical" album.
          In general I find the mc5 overrated, but the live cuts are always better.
          randy

          On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Bill Northcott wrote:

          > From: Bill Northcott <gristled@...>
          >

          > --- francesco imperato <cix10@...> wrote:
          > > From: "francesco imperato" <cix10@...>
          > >

          > > I already know that the following question is a non
          > > topic one for the kind
          > > of music we talk about but:
          > > doe anyone know in which MC5 album is tracked the
          > > BLACK TO COMMsong??
          > > thanks a lot,i got this question in my mind for a
          > > long time.
          > > bye Cix
          > '66 Breakout has that song on it. That's the only MC5 record I own.

          > Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
          > For program details, go to

        • stevolende
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2002
            just found this on bomplist