Trout Cave URL :(

  • trout
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 1998
      Geez, I'll get the hang of this eventually.
      It seems that the domain http://trout.sputcorp.com has not filtered through
      properly yet so if you're having problems, you can still reach the Trout
      Cave at http://203.11.69.253

      Sorry 'bout that.

      Artists ON-LINE include: Aerial M, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Bark Psychosis,
      Bill Ding, Biosphere, Bj�rk, Boards Of Canada, Bowery Electric, Boxhead
      Ensemble, Doldrums, F�xa, Gentle People, Tetsu Inoue, Isotope 217, Thomas
      K�ner, Kriedler, Labradford, Laika, Low, Magnog, Main, Massive Attack, Mira
      Calix, Mouse On Mars, Pan American, Phoenecia, Plaid, Pluramon, Portishead,
      Radiohead, Red Snapper, Salaryman, Paul Sch�tze, Space Needle, To Rococo
      Rot, Tortoise and Trans Am.

      COMING SOON over the next few weeks: Microstoria, Squarepusher, Stars Of The
      Lid, Talk Talk/�O�rang/Mark Hollis, David Toop and more.

      Feel free to browse The Trout Cave (some areas still under construction) and
      email me with any comments or suggestions.
      Please enjoy.
      Thanks again.
      Soupy Twist.

      Location: http://203.11.69.253