Re: new comps

  • ( h r | s
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 1998
      At 07:24 PM 5/10/98 -0000, you wrote:
      >From: "Andrew Grant" <stoic@...>
      >
      >Two questions --
      >1) where did you find the Portishead boots
      >2) what DJ Krush Miles Davis re-mix album? (I hadn't heard.)

      I don't know where the Portishead boots came from. A freind just gave me a
      tape. I think some are b-sides of singles and some are real boots.

      I don't know when the DJ Krush and King Britt remixes Miles is supposed to
      come out. I read about it on MTV news. Someone told me that it was gonna be
      a remix of Bill Laswell remixes.

      Has anybody check out that import CD titled "Koi Ku" or something like
      that, it's DJ Krush and a Japanese horn player. I forget his name but I was
      able to listen to some mixes on the new DJ Krush reconstructed CD
      "Holonic". Very Milesish.......

      C H R I S