Re: Koner / Oval / Shea /

  • brian.duguid@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 1998
      >>I understand they have a "Wire section" at the Virgin Megastore, but I
      >have never been there so I can't tell you if it's any good.

      You may be thinking of Tower Records at Piccadilly Circus, which has
      such a section in their Jazz department, if I remember aright. It
      seemed to be heavily stocked with stuff distributed by Harmonia Mundi
      last time I looked; it certainly wasn't representative of The Wire's
      full range of interests.

      Brian Duguid
      brian.duguid@... www.hyperreal.org/~duguid/