More Steve Fisk

  • Gary Goldfinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 1998
      >> Anyway, one recommendation for you in the "found sound" category of
      >> Negativeland, Scanner, et. al., is Steve Fisk

      Just like to add to the list of Steve Fisk recommendations:
      Steven Jesse Bernstein's Prison LP (SubPop '92), produced
      & arranged by Fisk. A real stew of beats, ambiences & cheesy
      listening behind Bernsteins harrowing spoken word/poetry
      (I believe he ended his life during the albums production...)

      Gary