Time, Ladies and Gentlemen, Please!

  • Nigel Ayers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 1999
      Suggestions are invited for our

      IMAGINARY TIME CALENDAR

      to replace/supplement that Gregorian nonsense

      with more suitable to personal rhythms

      We're looking for
      new/old ways of organising/disorganising time and space
      to defy time's arrow
      and to make our release "schedule" more "accurate"

      Suggestions as to:

      organising/design system(s)

      indeterminacy

      new names for months/daze/weeks

      celebration days

      in whatever language

      are welcome.

      There will be a prize for the best/worst/funniest/most inventive/good
      looking ones.

      Just send them in to the address above.

      Nocturnal Emissions Web Site:
      http://business.virgin.net/nigel.ayers/index.html
      Join Nocturnal Emissions mailing list at:
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/emissions