re: HI

  • Patrick Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 1999
      On Tue, 03 Aug 1999 16:54:07 +0200 Jane88 wrote:

      >If anyone
      >doesn't know yet, I'm making a demo zine which features Noise, Jazz,
      >Avantgarde and psychedelic music...

      Hi jane,

      Though we do not fit neatly into any of these categories, check out our web
      site
      for some sound files, reviews, etc of our project FingerPaint. If your
      still interested let me know and I can forward our CD's to you.

      peace,

      Patrick
      Fingerpaint's New Release:

      IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
      obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

      DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

      http://www.fingerpaint.net