Blair Witch Project

  • John Straub
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 1999
      At 07:05 AM 8/3/1999 knowles@... wrote:

      >i went to see that movie,blair witch project...it was really
      amazing...very boring througout, until the end when all boringness is
      well thoroughly put to rest...

      Hmmm. I saw it on Sunday. Thought I would like it. Was fairly
      underwhelmed. Completely predictable, at least from the point that they
      start bickering about whether or not they're lost. I just never got
      drawn into it.

      JDS

      np: Freakwater's new album called End Time.