HI

  • Jane88
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 1999
      Hi, I'm a new subscriber. My name's Jane88, I'm 24 and from Austria,
      where you don't get much information about some "cruel, perverted
      noise", but I love such sounds and that's why I subscribed. If anyone
      doesn't know yet, I'm making a demo zine which features Noise, Jazz,
      Avantgarde and psychedelic music. If you make such music send me your
      stuff and you'll get the zine in which you are in plus the cassette with
      the most original sounds which were reviewed in the zine. Some
      interviews and other stuff will also be in it. Hope to be right on those
      lists, see ya

      Jane88

      --
      Jane 88 Scriptum Piral 1852/Asian T-Shirts/Onza ist unter uns!/
      u. a./Hikotzt/BRLZT/Geros/UgT upcoming activity: Thinking Cemetery
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 1999
        On Tue, 03 Aug 1999 16:54:07 +0200 Jane88 wrote:

        >If anyone
        >doesn't know yet, I'm making a demo zine which features Noise, Jazz,
        >Avantgarde and psychedelic music...

        Hi jane,

        Though we do not fit neatly into any of these categories, check out our web
        site
        for some sound files, reviews, etc of our project FingerPaint. If your
        still interested let me know and I can forward our CD's to you.

        peace,

        Patrick
        Fingerpaint's New Release:

        IN THE LOOP

        ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
        obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

        DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

        http://www.fingerpaint.net