blair witch project.

  • knowles@xxxxxx.xx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999
      i went to see that movie,blair witch project...it was really amazing...very boring througout, until the end when all boringness is well thoroughly put to rest...i must say that if there was a soundtrack for the movie,which would be absolutely ridiculous,that matt elliot as third eye would be an excellent man for the job...if anyone were to make a movie similar to b.w.p., stylisticly speaking they should know about t.e.f. (ghost era).
      and that's my review...i think im going to go bun some herbs and listen to third eye foundation now.
      bye.
    • Benito Vergara
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999

        Actually there is -- "Josh's Blair Witch Mix" (otherwise known as the BWP
        soundtrack) purports to be a mix tape found in their abandoned car. (It's
        mostly crappy industrial music though; nothing thrilling.)

        Later,
        Ben

        http://www.bigfoot.com/~bvergara/
        ICQ# 12832406