Re: Re: "_____"

  • Davis Ford
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 5:01 PM
      > From: Steven Taylor <kung.funk@...>
      >
      > Hmm if Diskono were against everything the Wire stood for they probably
      > wouldnt have been featured in a recent issue... It doesnt do anyone any
      > harm to have their views challenged, it makes these lists far more
      > interesting, otherwise they end up as turgid back-slapping forums.

      Yeah, I agree, but then again, his responses to most discussions are pretty
      formulaic. I'm not complaining. It's good to stir it up a little, but it
      has become pretty predictable what diskono is going to say regarding each
      issue..as Oeivind pointed out. In fact, Oeivind's response was pretty damn
      good. Will we get a response to that?

      Davis