a-musik

  • mtheuletant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      At 08:57 PM 7/31/99 +0100, luce79 wrote:
      >From: luce79 <luce79@...>
      >
      >I just listened to the Wire Tapper 4 CD and heard Felix Randomiz for the
      >first time. I kinda liked it!
      >
      >Can someone tell me what A-musik is? The sleeve notes says that Felix
      >Randomiz is a mainstay of the Colone A-muisk scene.
      >
      >what is that?

      A-musik is a record store in Cologne. it's also a label who have put out
      recordings from microstoria (mouse on mars/oval collab), fx randomiz,
      schlammpigietzer, wabi sabi (aka Pluramon, Marcus Schmickler), L@N and
      recently Phthalocyanine and Felix Kubin. Apparantly the store acts as an
      axis for a lot of the electronic music in the area and is closly related to
      likeminded labels from the area Sonig, Gefriem, Sieben and entenphful.
      hence, the a-musik scene. the music is distinctly a-musik-y, check mouse
      on mars as the obvious point of reference...

      check www.a-musik.com