back issues...

  • Jenni Leeds
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      Hello. I'm searching for a few oop back issues of the Wire mag. Does anybody have an idea as to where is the best place to look? I'm particularly searching for the ever elusive issue 148. Any issue under 137 is of particular interest as well. If you have any sources or would like to sell your copies that're dusting on the shelf or in the closet then email me please. Thanks
      Jamie JenniL@...