Subject: Worhwhile Dilemmas

  • [diskono]
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 1998
      Written by bb454@...

      >"Worthwhile Dilemmas"
      >No. 1 in a series of efficacious articles by Big Block 454

      >Do you ever find yourself stuck when composing a piece of music, or
      >mixing down a recording, or doing anything creative ? You're not
      >getting anywhere, or the pieces aren't fitting together. What can
      >you do to jump-start your mind ?

      PUMP UP THE L.E.D.'S TO RED - TAKE some Drugs AND shake your head!!!!!!!!

      http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Gold/2142/index.html

      "MUSICIANS SMASH YOUR INSTRUMENTS BLIND MEN take the stage
      We are in search of the force that is direct pure sober UNIQUE we are in
      search of NOTHING
      we affirm the VITALITY of every IN-STANT" Tristan Tzara

      une jeunesse que l'avenir inquiete trop souvent