Re: Koner / Oval / Shea /

  • Brian & Sharon Beuchaw
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 1998
      On Thu, 2 Jul 1998, Davis Ford wrote:

      > Here's some I found to be useful. Granted, I think most, or all, are in
      > the US:

      > Bent Crayon
      > http://www.bentcrayon.com/

      They're good (but they are in the USA) - john c (who owns it) has gone out
      of his way to track down a bunch of stuff for me. *Very* decent selection
      too.

      Actually, their new URL is www.forcedexposure.com.

      > davis

      cya
      brian
      "The most dementing of all modern sins: the inability to
      distinguish excellence from success." - David Hare
    • brian.duguid@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 1998
        >>I understand they have a "Wire section" at the Virgin Megastore, but I
        >have never been there so I can't tell you if it's any good.

        You may be thinking of Tower Records at Piccadilly Circus, which has
        such a section in their Jazz department, if I remember aright. It
        seemed to be heavily stocked with stuff distributed by Harmonia Mundi
        last time I looked; it certainly wasn't representative of The Wire's
        full range of interests.

        Brian Duguid
        brian.duguid@... www.hyperreal.org/~duguid/