digest format

  • TamperCD@xxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 1998
      Can someone please tell me how to receive this list in digest format? the
      amount of mail lately has been overwhelming - and this is no complaint. I just
      want to manage it a little more cleanly.

      Thanks!

      -paul
    • ++seven recordings
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 1998
        Good fucking idea.

        >Subject: [thewire] digest format
        >
        >From: <TamperCD@...>
        >
        >Can someone please tell me how to receive this list in digest format?
        the
        >amount of mail lately has been overwhelming - and this is no complaint.
        I just
        >want to manage it a little more cleanly.
        >

        >Thanks!
        >
        >-paul

      • Davis Ford
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 1998
          >Good fucking idea.
          >

          >>Subject: [thewire] digest format
          >>
          >>From: <TamperCD@...>
          >>
          >>Can someone please tell me how to receive this list in digest format?
          >the
          >>amount of mail lately has been overwhelming - and this is no complaint.
          >I just
          >>want to manage it a little more cleanly.

          Yeah...ok, this is the last time...check out that text above...I've recently
          changed the welcome message so that when you subscribe, it tells you how to
          switch to digest, among other things...so it's really not necessary anymore
          to explain how to switch to digest format, especially since that message
          above is tacked onto like half the posts.

          davis
        • + +
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 1998
            >From terje.idsoe@... Sun Jul 5 10:26:50 1998
            >Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 19:26:47 +0200
            >From: Oeivind Idsoe <terje.idsoe@...>
            >To: plusplus7@...
            >Subject: Re: [thewire] Re: digest format
            >
            >++seven recordings wrote:
            >
            >> Good fucking idea.
            >
            >Not to be rude or anything, but did you notice what was included at the
            end
            >of your message (and almost every other message posted to this list)?
            See
            >below...:

            >> to digest, go to the ONElist web site, at http://www.onelist.com and
            >> select the User Center link from the menu bar on the left.
            >
            >In other words, if you want to change to digest, visit the http-address
            >mentioned above.
            >
            >And take it easy, eh? ;)
            >
            >/Oeivind/

            Err...as in good idea to actually read these details and not make such
            stoopid posts. Oh well, I guess I deserve to be flamed to a charcoal
            crisp now.