Invitation to join freedom_from@onelist.com

  • sonitus7@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Hello,

      I would like to invite you to join the freedom_from mailing list.

      The description of this mailing list is:

      This list covers all facets of FF. Updates, Lists, etc. FF is a Minneapolis
      based media project covering all forms of experimental entertainment. FF has
      released music by such artists as Cock E.S.P., Gate, Omit, Remora, Thurston
      Moore, Beck, Tom Surgal, Smell & Quim, Alan Licht, Ashtray Navigations, La
      Gloria, and many more. This list will be the primary way to receive updates and
      whatnot on new items and FF workings. Mailings should be fairly infrequent,
      hence people concerned about being emailed to death, shant worry.

      You can join this list by going to the following web page:

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/freedom_from

      If you do not wish to join this list, please ignore this message.

      Thanks,

      sonitus7@...
      List Owner