Indian singers mixed in

  • ( h r | s
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 1998
      Can anybody suggest some material to pick up that has Indian singing ala DJ
      Cam's "New Kingdom", Deep Forests "Media Luna", Bally Sagoo, etc. I'm
      looking for downtempo stuff on the trippy hip hop tip. Thanks

      C H R I S

    • Vince Millett
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 1998
        >Can anybody suggest some material to pick up that has Indian singing ala DJ
        >Cam's "New Kingdom", Deep Forests "Media Luna", Bally Sagoo, etc. I'm
        >looking for downtempo stuff on the trippy hip hop tip. Thanks

        Check the Anohka compilation also anything on the Outcaste label (comp.
        Outcaste Beats, Shri album (Drum The Bass), Badmarsh & Shri album(Dancing
        Drums)). Also anything by Nitin Sawnhey. Also a comp. album called Eastern
        Uprising.

        These all contain some downtempo triphoppy stuff among other things.

        Vince Millett
        Secret Archives of the Vatican