F/T list

  • brazen stupidity
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      Just a bunch of stuff I don't really listen to anymore.

      The Black Dog- Spanners
      Future Sound of London- Lifeforms
      Project Dark- Excited By Grammophones
      Melvins- Houdini
      My Bloody Valentine- Isn't Anything
      Dead Voices on Air- How Hollow Heart
      Lustmord- The Place Where the Black Stars Hang
      Muslimguaze- Infidel
      PGR- A Hole of Unknown Depth
      Tear Ceremony- Resin
      Einsturzende Neubauten- Ende Neu
      Atari Teenage Riot- 60 Second Wipeout
      Dagda Mor- The Border of the Light
      Tribes of Neurot w/Walking Time Bombs- Static Migration
      Current 93- Dogs Blood Rising
      Sanctum- Lupus in Fabula
      V/A- Terra Serpentes
      Naked City- Black Box (Torture Garden and Leng T'che)
      Pain Killer- Guts of a Virgin/Buried Secrets
      Praxis- Sacrifist
      John Zorn- Filmworks III

      I have a wantlist available upon request.

      Thanx!

      (out),
      Nirav
      --
      OnNow- Matthew Shipp w/ William Parker- DNA
      "And of course every vital, free-thinking, convention-shattering cultural