Marzipan Pig

  • bb454@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 1999
      Big Block 454 have written a tribute to our record label, Raspberry
      Records. The song is called "Marzipan Pig" and you can hear it at :
      http://www.mp3.com/bigblock454

      This is how Raspberry talk to us :
      "You poor little English Boys ... You Fools want to annoy us!?... A
      real BigPity, that we've met such inactive idiots like You... We loose
      every patients we had ...A wonderful circle of stupid little
      daydreamers, believing in their non-exist talents, to become
      well-known Musicians..... By God, who gave you ever the allowance to
      come with your 'creativity' into the public!? "

      They have recently offered us "Stronger claps in your dirty faces!" -
      presumably this is some quaint custom akin to wearing leather shorts
      and being rude to foreigners.

      Let's analyse some of their phrases :
      "By God, who gave you ever the allowance to come with your
      'creativity' into the public!? " - well, you did, Raspberry, by
      giving us a record contract.
      "We loose every patients we had" - you must run a pretty poor
      hospital then ! (copyright Rik Mayall 1981)

      We know that they love us really - just don't mention Manchester
      United. (I mentioned them once but I think I got away with it).

      As well as selling CDs, Raspberry also sell a 5.5 kilogramme marzipan
      pig, "perfect as a centrepiece for your Christmas Party." Of course,
      we had to write a song about it...

      Big Block 454, Manchester, England
      The Official Big Block 454 Non-Ironic Web Site
      http://www.bigblock454.mcmail.com
      mp3.com
      http://www.mp3.com/bigblock454
      Raspberry Records