We is a registered trademark

  • Davis Ford
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 5:08 PM
      ...so I was looking through the bargain promo bins today, and I found We's
      new album: Square root of -1 for 2 bucks. I picked it up. Haven't really
      listened to it yet, but I noticed that their name is a registered trademark
      on the jewel case insert. Why?

      davis
    • DeeDee
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27 4:33 AM
        I noticed that their name is a registered
        > trademark
        > on the jewel case insert. Why?

        I guess it�s not. The TM is part of the name, much like Schneider TM.

        Cheers,
        DeeDee