New to this list

  • Vince Millett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 1998
      Greetings! A friend told me about a posting elsewhere advertising this
      list as he knew I'm a Wire reader. I'm into a wide range of musics,
      including drum'n'bass, techno, ambient, progrock, arabic and asian musics
      (particularly where they interact with dance western music)and many more. I
      have been recording and releasing small-run cassette albums for a few years
      in the name Secret Archives of the Vatican and am about to release my first
      CD. I work with a friend (Louis Counter a.k.a DJ King Louis,King of the
      Swingers) and we mix drum'n,bass, techno, medieval music etc with triphop,
      bigbeat and general strangeitude to create something unique. One of my
      ambitions is to get a review in The Wire. We like to talk to musicians and
      music fans and this list sounds like fun! Lets see what happens!

      Vince Millett
      Secret Archives of the Vatican