White Noise update

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 1999
      White Noise, listings for experimental and non mainstream music in Scotland,
      has just been updated for May. Check it out at the link below. Comments are
      welcomed.

      Scott Russell

      White Noise
      For experimental events in Scotland
      http://www.burntweeny.freeserve.co.uk
    • Scott
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 1999
        There's a whole bunch of new stuff up at White Noise. News, reviews the
        whole shebang. Check it out.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 4, 1999
          White Noise, Scotland's experimental music listings and reviews site has
          just been updated featuring reviews of Beta Band and Dig Block 454 together
          with a bunch of other stuff. More updates to follow later this week so keep
          checking.

          Thanks

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 31, 1999
            Anyone interested in weird music events in Scotland should check out White
            Noise at the URL below. I have just updated with loads of top notch events
            for September and news of the impending John Fahey tour.

            Scott Russell

            White Noise
            For experimental events in Scotland
            http://www.burntweeny.freeserve.co.uk
          • Steven Taylor
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 31, 1999
              So does anyone have a list of all the Fahey UK dates?

              Steve

              Scott wrote:

              > From: "Scott" <scott@...>
              >
              > Anyone interested in weird music events in Scotland should check out White
              > Noise at the URL below. I have just updated with loads of top notch events
              > for September and news of the impending John Fahey tour.
              >
              > Scott Russell
              >
              > White Noise
              > For experimental events in Scotland
              > http://www.burntweeny.freeserve.co.uk

              > NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
              > Apply online today! http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1

              Steve

              play : horseopera@...
              work : stevet@...
              else : kung.funk@...
            • Scott
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 31, 1999
                I have them listed on my site. Go to the URL below and click on the news
                section, they're all there.

                ----------
                >From: Steven Taylor <kung.funk@...>
                >To: thewire@onelist.com
                >Subject: Re: [thewire] White Noise update
                >Date: Tue, Aug 31, 1999, 8:52 pm
                >

                >From: Steven Taylor <kung.funk@...>
                >
                >So does anyone have a list of all the Fahey UK dates?
                >
                >Steve

              • Scott
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 20, 1999
                  Scotland's experimental music listsings site has just been updated with news
                  of current and future events and a review of Lol Coxhill.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 5, 2000
                    Scotland's experimental events listings site, White Noise, has been updated
                    for events in March. Details at the URL below.

                    Scott Russell