Re: DJs say you're doing it

  • kvetner.spoog@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 11, 1999
      >From: John Everall <john.sentrax@...>
      >Ever noticed that the folks on the photo of his first 12" were actually American pro-Nazi
      >sympathisers who were tried after the War. Bryn apparently couldn't see their crime. Maybe
      >the accusations of anti-semitism were true after all. I think Brian Duguid mentioned
      >anti-semitic statements made by Bryn in EST. Not that I wish to speak ill of the dead, just
      >that I feel Bryn Jones held some pretty repulsive views....

      I recall some reference to Bryn's anti-Israeli statements in a review
      in The Wire. The statements quoted about 'horrible Israelis' were
      originally made in The Fifth Path fanzine, and, as mentioned in other
      postings, were specifically anti-Israeli rather than anti-Semitic.
      Regarding the comments to the effect that Bryn supported middle
      eastern theocrats, Bryn made clear that his support was on political
      (nationalist) rather than religious grounds, in the same interview.

      Kvetner Spoog
      Brian Duguid
      brian.duguid@... www.hyperreal.org/~duguid/