Crank?

  • Oeivind Idsoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 1999
      Has anyone picked up Crank's "Wanton Phenomena" on Mille
      Plateaux yet? What's it like? Compared to his Low Res
      (dis)guise?

      Something completely different, I notice Rough Trade has a
      few copies left (vinyl) of Coil's "Worship The Glitch". I
      think this release contains some of the most beautiful music
      ever made, and just thought I'd (highly) recommend it.

      /Oeivind/