Re: a veritable panapoly

  • John Everall
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 1999
      Steven Tayor wrote:

      > From: Steven Tayor <kung.funk@...>
      >
      > > blur '13'
      > > tom paulin described it
      > > on 'late review' as
      > > mostly "sounding like door chimes"
      > > so it must have some merit
      > > (i haven't heard it)
      >
      > I think thats the most positive thing ive ever heard him say about anything.
      > He doesnt like much.

      You're lucky. I had Tom Paulin as a lecturer when I was at University.
      Soporific, to say the least. And his fake Irish accent is hilarious: he
      was born in Hull! Mind you, the other person taking the course was a
      Crowley-obsessed Sex Magician which more than compensated for Tom's
      dullness....

      John.

      John Everall.