New List Announcement

  • Davis Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 1999
      Hello,

      I have created a new list called RIAA.

      This list is dedicated to the discussion and exploitation of MPEG Layer 3
      audio - narrowly focused on the music we discuss on this list. Some people
      hate mp3, some people love it...some people don't know what it is. There's
      a somewhat interesting article about it in the new Wire. I want to create a
      list where people that are interested in it, and actually have reputable
      musical interests, can have a forum. That's it.

      Here's the link to subscribe:

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/RIAA

      davis