new stuff

  • Davis Ford
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 1999
      The verdict is out for me. I love the new Gas album. I know some of you
      might find it redundant, but for me, it is pure bliss. I also picked up
      Mike Inc's Love Inc. album. I'm not sure about this one yet. Skimming it,
      some standard type stuff...looks like he took samples from all the album
      covers he pasted on the front.

      New Monolake stirs similar joy within. No one has even mentioned this
      record. I'd like to hear somebody slam it, because I sure can't.

      Got the new issue of the Wire today. Reading the Tom Waits review didn't do
      much to settle my anticipatory drooling. A few people on this list have
      mentioned artists who'll they'll eat up anything by (Nurse With Wound,
      Beefheart, Faust, etc.)...Waits is one of mine.

      davis