Re: Windowlicker, and HyperCD.

  • Oeivind Idsoe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 1999
      Taylor McLaren wrote:

      > Anyway, I just figured that I'd throw this out for a bit of gnashing and
      > discussion, and I guess I should observe mailing-list tradition and
      > apologize for the length of my ramblings. Take care, and don't you dare
      > quote the whole thing when you reply to it, especially if you're getting
      > this message as part of a digest mailing.

      Hmm...my decoding engine tells me this could be sarcasm, but I'm not sure. I'll
      take it in the best sense and just say: "no, no, no. I didn't mean people were
      not supposed to quote entire posts or even write new, long ones. What I *did*
      say, was that "quoting" an entire digest with the addition of something like
      "yes, dude, me, too!", or what could be a private reply, seems like a bit of a
      waste when the digest consists of 60K. Posting a 60K thesis on the politics of
      music, without quoting the entire attalian bible, now *that* would be
      interesting."

      > -me

      me, too.

      /Oeivind/