Re: LMC web site

  • lmc
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 1999
      >From: Lillevn <lillevan@...-berlin.de>
      >
      >lmc wrote:

      >> the
      >> only (ever) concert by Pierre Henry -
      >
      > ????????????

      Sorry, bit of anglophilia in my e.
      Shoudl have said: In Britain, in recent memory. Hard in the thick of things
      to remember there's a world outside the maze of dealing with venues, grant
      forms, English-language press and so on. No time to enter into the
      dicussion about What Is Experimental - let the audience decide; while the
      English Arts Council (just for the record) have flatly turned down our
      application for funding for Pierre's epic remixdown.
      Ed

      London Musicians' Collective Limited
      3.6 Lafone House, 11-13 Leathermarket Street, London SE1 3HN
      Tel: 0171 403 1922
      Fax: 0171 403 1880
      http://www.l-m-c.org.uk
    • Lillevän
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 1999
        lmc wrote:

        > From: lmc <postmaster@...>
        >
        > >From: Lillevn <lillevan@...-berlin.de>
        > >
        > >lmc wrote:
        >
        > >> the
        > >> only (ever) concert by Pierre Henry -

        > Sorry, bit of anglophilia in my e.
        > Shoudl have said: In Britain, in recent memory.
        > Ed

        pierre henry played here in berlin last autumn, very well received

        sorry to hear of arts council�s decision, good luck with your event.

        L.

        --
        Regards,