new reviews on motion

  • dan hill
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26 3:59 AM
      http://motion.state51.co.uk/reviews/

      ---+ new reviews

      Various Artists - Reflections (Holistic)
      Dif Juz - Soundpool (4AD)
      To Rococo Rot - the amateur view (City Slang)
      Vinicius Cantu�ria - Tucuma (Verve)
      Rabih Abou-Khalil - Yara (Enja)
      Nels Cline & Devin Sarno - Edible Flowers (Win Records)
      James Tenney - Solo Works for Percussion (hat [now]ART)
      Biosphere - Biosystems: The Biosphere Remixes (Beatsystem)
      Edward Ka-Spel - Down in the City of Heartbreak and Needles Volume 2
      (Soleilmoon)
      Elektroplasma - Ambient Cinema (Ytterbium/DSA)
      Silvania - Naves sin Puertos (Elefant)
      Muzsik�s - The Bart�k Album (Hannibal)

      thanks, and apologies for cross-postings

      the motion team

      ---+ motion
      http://motion.state51.co.uk/
    • dan hill
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 1999
        Here is a list of all new reviews on ---+ motion since our last
        message to you.

        ---+ new reviews ---+ http://motion.state51.co.uk/reviews/

        Daniel Ibbotson - Streamlines (Glasgow Underground)
        Add N To (X) - Avant Hard (Mute)
        Hikashu - 4 Trck Bootlg (Angelika K�hlermann)
        Nightmares On Wax - Carboot Soul (Warp)
        Sha' Cho Mouse - Photo-Synthesizer (NS-Com)
        David Sylvian - Dead Bees On A Cake (Virgin)
        Amon Tobin - Permutation (Ninja Tune)
        Majic-12 - Back To Skool (Beau Monde)
        John Tejada - Little Green Lights & Four Inch Faders (A13)
        John Lurie - African Swim and Manny & Lo (Strange and Beautiful Music)
        Ultra Milkmaids - Milkmort (Staalplaat)
        D�lek - Negro Necro Nekros (Gern Blandsten)
        Aphex Twin - Windowlicker (Warp)
        Luminous Orange - Sugarcoated (Major Records)

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 1999
          Here is a list of all new reviews on ---+ motion since our last
          message to you.

          ---+ new reviews ---+ http://motion.state51.co.uk/reviews/

          Low - Secret Name (Tugboat)
          Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Slow Riot For New Zero Kanada (Kranky)
          Child's View - Funfair (Bubble Core Records)
          Femi Kuti - Shoki Shoki (Barclay)
          Various Artists - Will Our Children Thank Us (Foundry Recordings)
          General Electrik - Dig It EP (Gulp Communications)
          Blur - 13 (Food)
          Badly Drawn Boy - It Came From The Ground EP (Twisted Nerve/XL
          Recordings)
          Mother Mallard's Portable Masterpiece Co. - 1970-73 (Cuneiform
          Records)