Stakka Bo

  • Karl Midholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 1999
      > ...has anyone ever heard of Stakka Bo? I am looking for info...

      His real name's Johan Renck. I believe he started his musical career in a
      duo with the artist now known as E-Type (ugh!). Two solo albums so far (the
      third coming soon/already out?): Supermarket ('93) and The Great Blondino
      ('95). He recently directed Madonna's latest video (the one with the
      geishas). He also run the Beverage label with artists/bands such as Lucky
      People Center, Naid and Obconic (one of many Omala side projects). You
      shouldn't have any trouble finding his records. I guess that's about it...

      All the best,
      Karl