NeW wire

  • Edmund Davie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 1:43 PM
      I bought the new issue of the wire today, excellent as usual but the
      worrying thing is my most-hated band ever, Rothko, are on the cover
      CD!!!!Now at least you can all experience how bad they are. Remove the
      looped double bass from the song, just listen to the "splat"s and
      "booom"s and you've got their live show! Plus you have to look at them
      live, which makes it worse. I beseech you all to boycott Rothko
      immediately.
      The To Rococo Rot song is I'd say the best one. Plus High Rise. I have
      to say they do sound exactly like the MC5.
      And if you want to see how Terre Thaemlitz will be looking in 30 years
      time there's an interview with Genesis P Orridge which includes the
      necessary photographs.
      Regards
      Edmnd
    • Oeivind Idsoe
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25 4:35 PM
        Edmund Davie wrote:

        > I bought the new issue of the wire today, excellent as usual

        Ehh...what!? You bought it? Where on earth can The Wire be purchased almost
        a week before its actual release (Tuesday 30. March)?

        Just curious, as I didn�t think it was possible to buy it at this moment in
        time. Anyways, you lucky person, you.

        /Oeivind/