listening on the Internet

  • Evan Bates
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 1999
      Could the jazz cognoscenti out there help me out with some
      on-line sources for interesting jazz (archived radio shows,live stations,
      etc.)? Also, if anyone is aware of good listening sites of any type,
      I would appreciate hearing about them...

      One of the better sites I have found recently is Antenna Internet
      Radio, out of Seattle (www.antennaradio.com; has some good experimental
      shows)

      Cheers-

      Evan Bates
      http://www.princeton.edu/~eabates
    • Davis Ford
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 1999
        > From: Evan Bates <eabates@...>
        >
        > Could the jazz cognoscenti out there help me out with some
        > on-line sources for interesting jazz (archived radio shows,live stations,
        > etc.)? Also, if anyone is aware of good listening sites of any type,
        > I would appreciate hearing about them...

        Check out www.gogaga.com It's free-form internet-only radio. They have a
        good cross-breed of stuff on there.

        Davis
      • tsasscer@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 1999
          Also check out WNUR out of Northwestern in Chicago...their jazz web site in
          particular is a valuable resource, and will provide you with instructions
          for hours of avant listening delights.