Re: Unsubscribe

  • DeeDee
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 25, 1999
      > How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?
      > Dr. J.E.Sheen, School of English,

      RTFM.
      http://www.msu.edu/user/forddavi/wirelist.html

      Cheers,
      DeeDee
    • Alon Namdar
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 25, 1999
        >Hi
        >
        >How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?
        >
        >Goto your "Member Center" on http://www.onelist.com
        >You must have been there once to subscribe.
        >
        >cheers
        >Mark

        Perhaps he means The Wire magazine... which in that case i know lots of
        peaple wholl be happy to take it from him...
      • DeeDee
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 29, 1999
          > Sorry about this repeat enquiry, but my computer got stolen and I
          lost
          > the
          > replies telling me how to UNSCRIBE....Can you tell me again? Thanks.

          There�s a link AT THE END OF EVERY MAIL from this list pointing to the
          Onelist site.
          Log in, go to your Member Center and unsubscribe.
          I mean, Christ, how did all these people get here in the first place
          ????
          This is really starting to get annoying.

          DeeDee
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 29, 1999

            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 18, 1999
              Please unsubscribe me