Re: Unsubscribe

  • Oliver Brice
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 25 9:27 AM
      >How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?

      Why are there so many illiterate people on this list? Every page used
      to include details on how to unsunscribe, and there are still links to
      the information site on every page. PLEASE stop asking this
      question!!!!!!!!
    • Oliver Brice
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 25 9:29 AM
        >How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?

        Why are there so many illiterate people on this list? Every page used
        to include details on how to unsunscribe, and there are still links to
        the information site on every page. PLEASE stop asking this
        question!!!!!!!!
      • DeeDee
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 25 9:50 AM
          > How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?
          > Dr. J.E.Sheen, School of English,

          RTFM.
          http://www.msu.edu/user/forddavi/wirelist.html

          Cheers,
          DeeDee
        • Alon Namdar
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 25 4:27 PM
            >Hi
            >
            >How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?
            >
            >Goto your "Member Center" on http://www.onelist.com
            >You must have been there once to subscribe.
            >
            >cheers
            >Mark

            Perhaps he means The Wire magazine... which in that case i know lots of
            peaple wholl be happy to take it from him...
          • DeeDee
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 29 6:09 AM
              > Sorry about this repeat enquiry, but my computer got stolen and I
              lost
              > the
              > replies telling me how to UNSCRIBE....Can you tell me again? Thanks.

              There�s a link AT THE END OF EVERY MAIL from this list pointing to the
              Onelist site.
              Log in, go to your Member Center and unsubscribe.
              I mean, Christ, how did all these people get here in the first place
              ????
              This is really starting to get annoying.

              DeeDee
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 29 6:09 AM

                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 18, 1999
                  Please unsubscribe me