Re: Unsubscribe

  • E.Sheen
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 25, 1999
      How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?
      Dr. J.E.Sheen, School of English,
      University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TN, U.K..
      tel. +44 114 2228472/fax.2228481
    • Davis Ford
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 25, 1999
        > How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?
        > Dr. J.E.Sheen, School of English,
        > University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TN, U.K..
        > tel. +44 114 2228472/fax.2228481

        If you still can't do it after this, email me off the list.

        Davis
      • Mark Coyle
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 25, 1999
          Hi

          How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?

          Goto your "Member Center" on http://www.onelist.com
          You must have been there once to subscribe.

          cheers
          Mark
        • Oliver Brice
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 25, 1999
            >How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?

            Why are there so many illiterate people on this list? Every page used
            to include details on how to unsunscribe, and there are still links to
            the information site on every page. PLEASE stop asking this
            question!!!!!!!!
          • Oliver Brice
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 25, 1999
              >How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?

              Why are there so many illiterate people on this list? Every page used
              to include details on how to unsunscribe, and there are still links to
              the information site on every page. PLEASE stop asking this
              question!!!!!!!!
            • DeeDee
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 25, 1999
                > How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?
                > Dr. J.E.Sheen, School of English,

                RTFM.
                http://www.msu.edu/user/forddavi/wirelist.html

                Cheers,
                DeeDee
              • Alon Namdar
                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 25, 1999
                  >Hi
                  >
                  >How do I unsubscribe from The Wire?
                  >
                  >Goto your "Member Center" on http://www.onelist.com
                  >You must have been there once to subscribe.
                  >
                  >cheers
                  >Mark

                  Perhaps he means The Wire magazine... which in that case i know lots of
                  peaple wholl be happy to take it from him...
                • DeeDee
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 29, 1999
                    > Sorry about this repeat enquiry, but my computer got stolen and I
                    lost
                    > the
                    > replies telling me how to UNSCRIBE....Can you tell me again? Thanks.

                    There�s a link AT THE END OF EVERY MAIL from this list pointing to the
                    Onelist site.
                    Log in, go to your Member Center and unsubscribe.
                    I mean, Christ, how did all these people get here in the first place
                    ????
                    This is really starting to get annoying.

                    DeeDee
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 29, 1999

                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 18, 1999
                        Please unsubscribe me