ayes to the right, nays to the left

  • rfaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 1999
      can any one tell me if
      when freezing air stings like ice i shall breathe again
      /rlw
      is supposed to be almost silent on the left channel?
      (i'm listening on headphones and the effect is quite disconcerting)

      rfaith
    • DeeDee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 1999
        > can any one tell me if
        > when freezing air stings like ice i shall breathe again
        > /rlw
        > is supposed to be almost silent on the left channel?
        > (i'm listening on headphones and the effect is quite disconcerting)

        You actually have a signal on the right ? There�s something wrong with
        your copy. Mine is completely silent on both channels......

        Cheers,
        DeeDee