autechre peel sessions (was noise annoys)

  • Jeremy Brookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 1999
      > PS: Has anyone heard Autrechre's "Peel Sessions LP yet?Is it good?

      Yes, I've got it. Hell, it's so cheap what's stopping you trying it out? But
      seriously, it's relatively old stuff in that the Peel session was recorded
      in 95 I think. It's typical autechre really.

      Personally out of the three warp issues of peel sessions, I like the Black
      Dog one best, which surprised me as I gave up on them about the third album.
      Boards of Canada one is worth getting to.

      jezz.