Nccturnal Emissions news

  • nigel ayers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 4:39 PM
      NEWS FROM NOCTURNAL EMISSIONS

      Recording update -
      New collaboration project -
      Live dates -
      Network News has moved -

      Nigel Ayers is currently recording a collaboration CD with John Everall and
      Mick Harris for subsequent release on Soleilmoon Recordings.

      We now have Nocturnal Emissions "The World is My Womb"
      and "Oedipus Brain Foil" (Ayers/Greif/Storey) triple CD
      in stock http://business.virgin.net/nigel.ayers/catalogue.html
      limited supply - this release broke all previous sales records at
      Soleilmoon!

      The next CD release from Nocturnal Emissions will be Futurist
      Antiquarianism
      on Soleilmoon Recordings..Details: soleilmoon@...

      LIVE ACTIONS coming up:

      April 30
      La Zone, Liege, Belgium
      From 9 pm till 7 am :
      - Nocturnal Emissions
      - Ah Cama Sotz (Dark-Indus)
      - Girospace (Experimental)
      + After party - 2 DJ's (electro - indus) + Expos (Pictures, Paintings,
      Sculptures,...)
      Details: lazone@...

      May 22
      Wave Gotik Treffen, Leipzig, Germany
      Also featuring Diamanda Galas, The Creatures, Lydia Lunch
      Details:
      http://www.sanctuary.ch/report/leipzig/leipzig99/mitanet.htm
      phone: 0341 1407713 fax:0341 1407712

      Further dates in Germany and Czech Republic to be confirmed´┐Ż

      June 22
      Space 1999 at London Musicians' Collective, London, England.
      A festival of independent community-based space exploration
      Details:
      http://www.uncarved.demon.co.uk

      Please note: if you have a link to our former web site at Planet 13, the
      server will shortly be closing down.

      Earthly Delights Website:
      http://business.virgin.net/nigel.ayers/index.html

      Network News - now faster loading with a labyrinth of hyperlinks
      http://business.virgin.net/nigel.ayers/nindex.html