Pan Sonic's "cabaret show"!

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 1999
      Hey!

      I just wanted to give you a little scoop about Pan Sonic. They came
      yesterday to Rome and SchneiderTM started playing at 19h00...really,
      really good. And after an hour or so, Pan Sonic came out and played,
      oh...25 minutes because one of them (I don't know his name but his the
      black haired one) went completely mad! At first he was shouting,
      smashing his Rolland on the table...kind of a show. But then, he broke a
      chair, and went COMPLETELY out of his head. So much that his partner
      left the stage angry and he continued for another minute or so just
      smashing things until two security guys came to pick him up! Pretty
      pathetic my friends.

      It was, at that time, 20h30 and they had to catch their plane to Finland
      at 23h00...they just did this huge favor to the Roman people to come by
      15 minutes, got drunk and left. Anyway, I prefered much more Schneider
      and I am glad that I saw them.

      Bye, ERIC

      PS: we did have a 50% refund though!!!!!!!!