Re: Jodorowsky, was: Do these records exist?

  • Benito Vergara
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 1999

      Here's the reference from a Nana Vasconcelos website
      (http://www.rojac.co.at/vasconcelos):

      Don Cherry: Organic music society. Caprice RIKS LP 44,50 1972
      (Sw). (2-LP)

      And also from an Okay Temiz website
      (http://yunus.cmpe.boun.edu.tr/~hocaoglu/music/temiz/discography.htm), with
      the longer title of "Organic Music Society / The Creator Has A Master Plan."

      > More Jodorowsky rumours: another freak/friend recently told me that
      > Jodorowsky has a new film, "Son of El Topo," ready to go, but that no
      > company or film festival would wanna touch the thing with a ten foot
      > pole. Hard to imagine, but it's apparently his most extreme work to date.
      > Can somebody confirm this?

      At the Jodorowsky website (http://www.hotweird.com/jodorowsky/index.html)
      there's a letter from Jodorowsky to the effect that he isn't doing "Sons of
      El Topo" anymore, but is working on "Abelcain," "a new version of the same
      project."

      Later,
      Ben

      http://www.bigfoot.com/~bvergara/