Movietone

  • Iker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 1999
      Ciao,

      my name's Iker and I'm italian.
      This is my first post to this list, although I've been lurking for a little
      time...
      I was wondering if anyone could kindly help me to find a couple of records
      I'm *really* interested in. That is:

      -Movietone. "She Smiled Mandarine Like" 7" (Planet)
      -Movietone. "Mono Valley" 7" (Planet)

      They are Movietone's first two singles.

      Please contact me off-list ( asleep@... ), if you happen to have some good
      news for me...