siglo xx playlist

  • Jos´┐Ż Oplustil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 4:13 PM
      Radio Beethoven of Chile have a contemporary music program, every
      Wednesday at 23.00 pm (chilean time)

      This Wednesday March 3rd we will broadcast two works:

      James Dillon: La Femme Invisible (a work for piano, percussion and
      winds composed in 1989)

      Gilles Swayne: Cry (a work for 28 voices soloist with amplification
      completed in 1979)

      Siglo XX of Radio Beethoven in real audio

      www.beethovenfm.cl