Re: [thewire] ADMIN: end of the list? - Wreck This Mess

  • Andrew Cox
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 29 4:37 AM
      Um... is this THE Keith Berry? If so, thank you for such wonderful
      music. "The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish" is particularly superb.

      Sunday, June 29, 2008, 11:30:29 AM, Keith wrote:

      > This list is worth keeping for the "Wreck This Mess" posts from I
      > think Laurent Diouf. Always interesting & insightful, thank you for
      > your words.

      > Keith Berry
    • Keith Berry
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 29 10:10 AM
        Thanks Andrew, Baz Nichols remixed some material of mine recently,
        which I can recommend, goto
        http://www.twoinchesofftheground.com/fourm.html

        > Um... is this THE Keith Berry? If so, thank you for such wonderful
        > music. "The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish" is particularly superb.
        >

        > Sunday, June 29, 2008, 11:30:29 AM, Keith wrote:
        >
        > > This list is worth keeping for the "Wreck This Mess" posts from I
        > > think Laurent Diouf. Always interesting & insightful, thank you for
        > > your words.
        >
        > > Keith Berry

      • gradyfinklemyer
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 10, 2008