Re: [thewire] Re: ADMIN: end of the list?

  • jamello@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
      i haven'tpaid attention to this lis in years, sorry.? is there a "the wire" board (maybe something like dissensus) where we can have discussion?? that seems easier email.

      jack

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 26, 2008
        There's the USENET group rec.music.experimental, which is even more
        dead that this list. See also alt.noise. I wonder where everybody has
        gone, or whether they've just stopped talking...

        Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 3:17:24 PM, José wrote:

        > Hello, I think that a mail list in 2008 is something sort of out of time.
        > Why not end the list sharing the music forums, bbs, blogs somehow related to
        > The Wire that we could use as an alternative.
      • Keith Berry
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 29, 2008
          This list is worth keeping for the "Wreck This Mess" posts from I
          think Laurent Diouf. Always interesting & insightful, thank you for
          your words.

          Keith Berry
        • Andrew Cox
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 29, 2008
            Um... is this THE Keith Berry? If so, thank you for such wonderful
            music. "The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish" is particularly superb.

            Sunday, June 29, 2008, 11:30:29 AM, Keith wrote:

            > This list is worth keeping for the "Wreck This Mess" posts from I
            > think Laurent Diouf. Always interesting & insightful, thank you for
            > your words.

            > Keith Berry
          • Keith Berry
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 29, 2008
              Thanks Andrew, Baz Nichols remixed some material of mine recently,
              which I can recommend, goto
              http://www.twoinchesofftheground.com/fourm.html

              > Um... is this THE Keith Berry? If so, thank you for such wonderful
              > music. "The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish" is particularly superb.
              >

              > Sunday, June 29, 2008, 11:30:29 AM, Keith wrote:
              >
              > > This list is worth keeping for the "Wreck This Mess" posts from I
              > > think Laurent Diouf. Always interesting & insightful, thank you for
              > > your words.
              >
              > > Keith Berry

            • gradyfinklemyer
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 10, 2008