Re: ADMIN: end of the list?

  • Jon Attwood
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 25 10:55 AM
      of course it'll be sad to see it go, but it's mostly (ab)used by people like
      me for advertising their wares these days, interesting as that may be for
      some, i can understand the decision - and second the thanks for your work

      jon/yellow6

      - y e l l o w 6 -
      <http://www.yellow6.com/> www.yellow6.com

      - make mine music -
      www.makeminemusic.co.uk <http://www.makeminemusic.co.uk/>

      - MySpace -
      www.myspace.com/jonyellow6

    • jamello@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 25 12:47 PM
        i haven'tpaid attention to this lis in years, sorry.? is there a "the wire" board (maybe something like dissensus) where we can have discussion?? that seems easier email.

        jack

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 26 1:17 AM
          There's the USENET group rec.music.experimental, which is even more
          dead that this list. See also alt.noise. I wonder where everybody has
          gone, or whether they've just stopped talking...

          Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 3:17:24 PM, José wrote:

          > Hello, I think that a mail list in 2008 is something sort of out of time.
          > Why not end the list sharing the music forums, bbs, blogs somehow related to
          > The Wire that we could use as an alternative.
        • Keith Berry
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 29 3:30 AM
            This list is worth keeping for the "Wreck This Mess" posts from I
            think Laurent Diouf. Always interesting & insightful, thank you for
            your words.

            Keith Berry
          • Andrew Cox
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 29 4:37 AM
              Um... is this THE Keith Berry? If so, thank you for such wonderful
              music. "The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish" is particularly superb.

              Sunday, June 29, 2008, 11:30:29 AM, Keith wrote:

              > This list is worth keeping for the "Wreck This Mess" posts from I
              > think Laurent Diouf. Always interesting & insightful, thank you for
              > your words.

              > Keith Berry
            • Keith Berry
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 29 10:10 AM
                Thanks Andrew, Baz Nichols remixed some material of mine recently,
                which I can recommend, goto
                http://www.twoinchesofftheground.com/fourm.html

                > Um... is this THE Keith Berry? If so, thank you for such wonderful
                > music. "The Ear That Was Sold To A Fish" is particularly superb.
                >

                > Sunday, June 29, 2008, 11:30:29 AM, Keith wrote:
                >
                > > This list is worth keeping for the "Wreck This Mess" posts from I
                > > think Laurent Diouf. Always interesting & insightful, thank you for
                > > your words.
                >
                > > Keith Berry

              • gradyfinklemyer
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 10, 2008