Sounds and Emotions Playlist 252 Experimental Music For Experimental People

  • Moacrealsloa/SoundsandEmotions
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      Hi,

      Hereby the playlist 252 of Sounds and Emotions.

      "Experimental music for experimental people"

      Z'EV live in the studio of FM Brussel.

      I'm proud to present a live performance of the legendary Z'EV witch he did exclusive for the "Sounds and Emotions" webshow.This live gig was recorded on the 4th of june 2008 in the studios of FM Brussel.

      Z'EV (born Stefan Joel Weisser, at 7:58 a.m. on February 8, 1951 in Los Angeles, California) is an American text-sound artist and mystic who is perhaps best known for his work as a catacoustic (reflected sound-based) percussionist.
      Working in "anonymity even within avant-garde and noise circles" according to critic John Bush, Weisser has performed for over 30 years, and is regarded as a pioneer of industrial music

      I would like to thank Z'EV for this great performance!!! and Tom for the technical assistance.

      Before the live gig you will hear 1 piece from "The Invisible Man b/w The Old Sweat" record and after the gig 1 piece from "Schönste Muziek".

      Just below the playlist you will find also some interesting links with interviews etc. of Z'EV

      To listen to the show use one of the following links (24 hours a day)

      <http://www.fmbrussel.be/artikel/webradio_sounds_and_emotions.aspx>  : goto the red speaker "luister"
      or <Sound And Emotions>   or <http://wm.streampower.be/fmbrussel/webradio/sounds.mp3>

      Title;
      componist;
      Played;
      Label;
      Time;
      Total Time;

      The Old Sweet N°3
      Z'EV
      Z'EV
      Coercion;
      11'07";
      11'07";

      Live At FM Brussel 04062008;
      Z'EV
      Z'EV
      Live Recording;
      58'05";
      69'12";

      Gongs Be A Gong;
      Z'EV
      Z'EV
      Dossier Records;
      9'22";
      78'34";

      Enjoy this musical trip!

      http://www.brainwashed.com/h3o/zev.html
      http://www.tokafi.com/15questions/15-questions-to-z-ev/
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z'EV
      http://wlt4.home.mindspring.com/adventures/articles/zev.htm
      http://drugie.here.ru/achtung/new/zevint_e.htm
      http://www.touchmusic.org.uk/archives/reviews_numberone/

      Don't hesitate to forward this mail to people who could be interested in it.

      If you have a website you may set the link of my show on it if you wish.

      Thanks to those who send me the wonderful cd's.

      Links of music are welcome but I can't use them in my show.It's technically to complicated to use them.Only if you can send them by mail as a cd version it would be possible that I can use them for the show.

      If you would like to receive the weekly playlist just send a mail to moacrealsloa@...  with in the subject field  "playlist".

      All feedback is welcome in english , french , german or dutch.

      Kind regards,

      Nico

      Nico Bogaerts
      Sounds and Emotions
      60 Rue De L'Obus
      1070 Brussels
      Belgium
      Europe

      To be removed from the list, simply reply to this message with the word 'remove' in the subject field.Don't forget to mention the original e-mail adress at which you received the message if it is a forwarded mail.