Playlist 248 Experimental Music For Experimental People

  • Moacrealsloa/SoundsandEmotions
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2008
      Hi,

      Hereby the playlist 248 of Sounds and Emotions.

      "Experimental music for experimental people"

      This week a lot of weird stuff!!To listen to the show use one of the following links (24 hours a day)

      For those who has missed the playlist 247 you can find it at the end of this mail.

      http://www.fmbrussel.be/artikel/webradio_sounds_and_emotions.aspx  : goto the red speaker "luister"
      or Sound And Emotions

      Title;
      Played;
      Label;
      Time;
      Total Time;

      The Sallie House N°2;
      Michael Esposito & FM Einheit;
      Firework Edition Records;
      17'58";
      17'58";

      ///;
      Xavier Charles & Robert Piotrowicz;
      Emd.pl;
      21'21";
      39'19";

      Gruntle;
      If, Bwana;
      Pogus;
      15'52";
      55'11";

      The Woman Eagle;
      Whispers For Wolves;
      Boring Machines;
      17'57";
      73'08";

       Enjoy the musical trip!

      Don't hesitate to forward this mail to people who could be interested in it.

      If you have a website you may set the link of my show on it if you wish.

      Thanks to those who send me the wonderful cd's.

      Links of music are welcome but I can't use them in my show.It's technically to complicated to use them.Only if you can send them by mail as a cd version it would be possible that I can use them for the show.

      If you would like to receive the weekly playlist just send a mail to moacrealsloa@...  with in the subject field  "playlist".

      All feedback is welcome in english , french , german or dutch.

      Kind regards,

      Nico

      Nico Bogaerts
      Sounds and Emotions
      60 Rue De L'Obus
      1070 Brussels
      Belgium
      Europe

      This is the playlist 247 :

      Title;
      Played;
      Label;
      Time;
      Total Time;

      Fieldz;
      Thomas Christoph;
      HCMF Records;
      10'59";
      10'59";

      O Jardim Dos Caminhos Que Se Bifurcam;
      James Corrêa;
      Sonopress-Rimo;
      7'53";
      18'52";

      Le Jardin De Jérôme;
      Eduardo Reck Miranda;
      Sargassa;
      11'37";
      30'29";

      Ideas About Thinking;
      Robert Ashley;
      Lovely Music, Ltd.;
      17'50";
      48'19";

      Syllepsis;
      James Brody;
      Furious Artisans;
      14'55";
      63'14";

      Zychron;
      Faruq Z.Bey W/ Northwoods Improvisers;
      Entropy Stereo;
      10'18";
      73'32";

      Pine :: Lodge;
      Frederik Croene :: Ester Venrooy;
      Freaks And Feature;
      10'51";
      84'23";

      The Bright Day Is Done;
      Brian Lavelle;
      Eetapes;
      19'13";
      103'36";

      Sureau 6.f);
      Jean-Michel Van Schouwburg , Jean Demey & Kris Vanderstraeten;
      Creative Sources Recordings;
      6'22";
      109'58";

      Another Classic Moonshot;
      Robert Ashley;
      Lovely Music, Ltd.;
      11'28";
      121'26";

      To be removed from the list, simply reply to this message with the word 'remove' in the subject field.Don't forget to mention the original e-mail adress at which you received the message if it is a forwarded mail.