  • bremsstrahlung recordings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008
      June 2008

      Elian | and then one day it was over, just like that
      TRANS012
      Net Release Date - June 2008
      Codecs: mp3 [256kbs]
      Physical in March 2009
      Edition 50

      "I have titled this new creation 'and then one day it was over, just like that"...the title is derived from a Miles Davis autobiography I once read, in which he described kicking his heroin habit with that sentence. For me it represents an end to suffering..." mdf

      The three tracks on the album were created using a variety of sources including synthesized saxophone and other brass instruments, a melody harp, acoustic guitar and many field recordings.

      http://www.bremsstrahlung-recordings.org/transradiation/trans012.php

      PHYSICAL

      NEW

      CORY ALLEN